Mario World March #3! Mario World March #3!

This is really awesome, but...

I DEMAND LONGER! That is the only thing that I don't like, that it''s short. Otherwise, ROXORS!

PokemonGS- Champion Theme PokemonGS- Champion Theme

Man, this is so good...

I would like to make this a Stepmania song, it is a Dance Dance Revolution freeware program for the computer, but I will not do it without your permission. Please PM me if interested.

Mario&Luigi DS - Final Battle Mario&Luigi DS - Final Battle

This is the song of the real final boss

Man, the fight was epic. I still hate that they made Shrowser the final boss of the game...Anyways, great recreate; 5/5, 10/10

Cyrus Battle (Pokemon D/P) Cyrus Battle (Pokemon D/P)

Props to you!

Good job. I have never seen a person take a piece of music and make it into such perfection, that it proceeds the original compisition. One point taken off due to the fact that you used a MIDI that came off a filesharing site, but you must have a knack for recognizing instrument. That is where most of the score comes from. Hope to see more.

Duke Nukem 3D Theme 8-Bit Duke Nukem 3D Theme 8-Bit

Megadeth version doesn't represent Duke

Man, I hate the Megadeth version of the game; I've played this when it came out, and I loved listening to the intro music, just for the hell of it. When I install it on my XP pro, I get Megadeth. I became so disappointed. This brings back memories. I would give it a ten, but there is a smaal break; if that was removed, then full ten; still 5/5!

RSE Team Leader Jazz RSE Team Leader Jazz

Swweeet

lol emerald version was and is my favorite pokemon game. not to criticize your work, but why don't u take a pokemon theme, and make two parts of the song. on part would only be a few seconds long, the intro of the theme; another being the part that loops. make the second part so it continuosly loops. then make a picture of some sort, save it as a .fla, add both theme pieces to it, and submit it as a flash. it would be an actual pokemon theme remix ment to sound like it was from the game, the loop in the song! you could say this was a test to see if this would work in the description of the piece. but that is wut i think. I would do it myself, but I have two problems; 1) I can't find a good music program, and 2) I can't conduct!

DP Gym Leader Rock DP Gym Leader Rock

sweeeeeeeeeeeeet

sounds a lot like the original. mind if I use this as a backbone for my own version?

HOT Fiery Anger HOT Fiery Anger

moer liek a loop

gr8 music

JinNJuice responds:

I can't change it. Been featured already, and too much views.

str8?

Pokemon DP - Battle Rival Pokemon DP - Battle Rival

nice, but...

not bad, but it would be nice if it was faster, like in the game, a little bit

PKMN DP: Galactic Admin PKMN DP: Galactic Admin