Detroit Detroit

No point at all.

It's just a game where you're a whit block in a blue world where there are black blocks spawning in a diagnol direction. If you click the game screen, pixelized fire comes from the white block and destroys the black blocks. The black blocks to nothing but get destroyed. The animation is smooth, though; that has to be the only good point about this.

Battle Shift Battle Shift

This is really nice.

The music's great, the games' a good challenge, the animation is smoot...The only thing I see wrong about this is that it's not long enough. It's got me craving for more. I really hope to see a sequel to this.

And to dagorran:
If you happened to unpause in the phase with the two platforms, that is how the boss attacks during that phase. Nothing wrong with the game.

Big Pixel Zombies Big Pixel Zombies

Really nice game

It gets repetitive after a while, but it's easy to get hooked on this game. Besides, minigun toting pet dog against 10 story high zombies; happy 5th birthday again.

Ray Quest Ray Quest

Seen better

It is a perk that it is 3D rendered, but the game becomes too easy later on. It seems too short, and a change in music for bosses and area changes would be nice. I swear, I thought I heard within the music 'I love your grandma.' It is a fun game, it's just these things that pull it down.

Zombie Inglor Zombie Inglor

LAG!

gr8 game but I cant play it because of too much LAG!

ClickPLAY! ClickPLAY!

sweet ranked #3!

lol got 3rd best me Michael as of 5/30/09

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

lol nice

u obiously hav gr8 flash skill. one prolem, when turning sometimes the camera locks up. plz fix

Stickya Adventurya Stickya Adventurya

great but...

how do u get past the trampoline. I had five guys on it and I could not get past it

Super Marco, Level 003 Super Marco, Level 003

not good enuf

make another one that has the gameplay of ur first game in the series we want more of that

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6

sprites 4 evur

plz dont go to actual drawings! som of us love the sprite ff sonic over possible drawing ff sonic